- Infused with Essential Peppermint Oils and Menthol
- Designed with Quick Relief for Sore Muscles, Joints and Inflammation
- Nano-Amplified CBD, Fast Acting
- Naturally Occurring Antioxidants Support a Healthy Endocannabinoid System
- 100% THC Free
Infused with essential peppermint oils and menthol for those who prefer a calm, cooling sensation while naturally alleviating discomfort, our CBD Topicals are alcohol-free, fast-acting, and formulated with Nano-Amplified CBD.
Also designed with pain relief, rejuvenation, and high absorption rates in mind, the transdermal application of CBD allows for focused relief by activating the endocannabinoid system through the CB2 receptors near the surface of the skin. CBD topicals offer quick relief for sore muscles, joints, and inflammation. Safe, gentle, and effective, this formulation provides naturally occurring antioxidants to support a healthy endocannabinoid system. This formula is 100% THC-free and non-psychoactive.
Benefits of Using CBD
- Relieve Pain - More recently, scientists have discovered that certain components of marijuana, including CBD, are responsible for its pain-relieving effects.
- Reduce Anxiety and Depression - CBD oil has shown promise as a treatment for both depression and anxiety, leading many who live with these disorders to become interested in this natural approach.
- Alleviate Cancer-Related Symptoms - One study looked at the effects of CBD and THC in 177 people with cancer-related pain who did not experience relief from pain medication. Those treated with an extract containing both compounds experienced a significant reduction in pain compared to those who received only THC extract
- Reduce Acne - Based on recent scientific studies, CBD oil may help treat acne due to its anti-inflammatory properties and the ability to reduce sebum production. One test-tube study found that CBD oil prevented sebaceous gland cells from secreting excessive sebum, exerted anti-inflammatory actions, and prevented the activation of “pro-acne” agents like inflammatory cytokines.
- Have Neuroprotective Properties - In fact, one of the most studied uses for CBD is in treating neurological disorders like epilepsy and multiple sclerosis. Though research in this area is still relatively new, several studies have shown promising results.
- Healthy Heart - Studies indicate that CBD may be able to help with high blood pressure. One recent study treated nine healthy men with one dose of 600 mg of CBD oil and found it reduced resting blood pressure, compared to a placebo.
Other Potential Benefits
- Antipsychotic effects: Studies suggest that CBD may help people with schizophrenia and other mental disorders by reducing psychotic symptoms.
- Substance abuse treatment: CBD has been shown to modify circuits in the brain related to drug addiction. In rats, CBD has been shown to reduce morphine dependence and heroin-seeking behavior.
- Anti-tumor effects: In test-tube and animal studies, CBD has demonstrated anti-tumor effects. In animals, it has been shown to prevent the spread of breast, prostate, brain, colon, and lung cancer.
- Diabetes prevention: In diabetic mice, treatment with CBD reduced the incidence of diabetes by 56% and significantly reduced inflammation.
SIZE: 1.7 fl oz
INGREDIENTS: Purified water, mineral oil, lavender extract, camomile extract, stearic acid, propylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, EDTA, glycerin stearate, aloe vera gel, triethanolamine, white protopet, dimethicone, propylparaben, methylparaben, allantoin, carbomer, diazolidinyl urea, lodopropynyl butylcarbamate, nano-emulsified anhydrous CBD oil (aerial parts) 300mg.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Adults Only: Rub a thin film over affected areas not more than 4 times daily. For external use only. When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprayer or liniments. Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Do not bandage. Wash hands with cool water after use. Do not use with heating pad or device.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.